Every day, we are surrounded by lovely, powerful, beautiful, and stressed-out women—mom’s and caregivers who give all that they have, and who would benefit from some extra care themselves. We’re here to give you the support you deserve.
We’re here to give you the support you deserve. Every day, we are surrounded by lovely, powerful, beautiful, and stressed-out women—moms and caregivers who give all that they have… and would benefit from some extra care themselves.
Many women suffer aches, pains and weakness caused by a weakened “core”. The pelvic floor muscles are an extremely important component of the core muscles, however, they are difficult for musculoskeletal therapists to treat. We use a range of holistic techniques that help strengthen and stabilize your pelvic floor muscles, or treat an overactive, painful pelvic floor. These include:
- Myofascial release (external & internal)
- Craniosacral massage
- Pilates reformer
- Yoga for exercise and therapy
- Therapeutic exercise and activities
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Balance and gait training
- Postural correction and realignment
- Extensive education.
Myofascial and craniosacral release
Myofascial and craniosacral release techniques are gentle, subtle therapies which have a potent influence on your physical well being. They can enhance the following:
- Physical movement and function
- Cognitive function
These techniques can also be used to relieve signs and symptoms of the following:
- Gastrointestinal upset or constipation
- Acute/chronic physical impairments.
Other health issues
We take a holistic, highly individualised approach to helping women with myriad conditions, including:
- Infertility issues
- Painful intercourse
- Endometriosis and other menstrual issues
- Painful scars
- Problematic breasts (mastectomy pain, scarring, implant/reduction scars)
- Improve breastfeeding and decrease mastitis
- Episiotomy scars
- Migraines and headaches
- Back pain
- Chronic pain
- Neck pain
- Neurological dysfunction
Are you ready to feel better, stronger, and happier? Want to be able to give even more to the people who depend on you?